Ready for summer

8:54:00 AM



This past Memorial day weekend my husband and I decided that we wanted to get lost in small little cute towns and just discover new places and shops around, and that is exactly what we did. 
We headed north seeking new adventures and we stoped at some places just to explore the city of Cocoa and visit the beach. 

When I woke up on Saturday I immediately checked on my phone to see the weather app, and I saw that it was going to be as hot as hell, so I decided to dress simple and comfortable enough to able to walk a lot and feel pretty at the same time.
I decided to wear a long white dress with my handy sneakers that I adore and a straw bag and a cute hat(that are super in trend right now). I have to tell you that I received a few compliments over my outfit that I didn't expected because I thought I was wearing nothing special but nevertheless, those simple moments in which we are surprised by the kindness of people, I think they are the best to put you in a great mood.


Este pasado fin de semana de Memorial day mi esposo y yo nos pusimos de acuerdo en perdernos en pequeños lugares y descubrir ciudades y pueblitos al rededor de donde vivimos, y eso es exactamente lo que hicimos.
Nos fuimos hacia el norte en busca de aventuras para explorar la ciudad de Cocoa beach y ver la playa.

Cuando me desperté la mañana del Sábado enseguida revisé la aplicación del tiempo para ver como iba a estar el clima, y como descubrí que iba a estar tan caliente como en el infierno(que seguro el trinche se le derrite al diablo jaja), decidí vestirme sencilla pero a la vez cómoda para poder caminar bastante y sentirme femenina al mismo tiempo.
Me puse un bonito vestido largo blanco con unos sneakers y una bolsa y sombrero de paja(que se vienen super en tendencia para esta temporada). Increíblemente debo confesarles que recibí algunos elogios por mi atuendo que la verdad, para ser honesta, me sorprendieron mucho porque no creí que estaba vistiendo algo especial, pero sin embargo, me hizo sonreír y creo que hasta sonrojar, porque son esos momentos que nos sorprenden encontramos con palabras amables de la gente, los que hacen que una se ponga en el mejor de los humores y todo sea felicidad. 


















Get the look:

*Dress:  Old Navy it's no longer available but they still have the short version here  *Shoes:  Vans palisades in frost grey *Bag: Similar here *Hat: Amazon  *Sunnies: Sam Edelman circus *lipstick: Taraji P. Henson Mac






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Guapísima! Me encantan los vestidos blancos para verano.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely white dress, very clean and fresh.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!
    Have a great day.
    https://nairgraphies.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts