Jumpsuit time!

8:11:00 AM



Today I have to say that I surprised myself when I decided to wear this jumpsuit, specially because I don't really own jumpsuits in my closet but I wanted to have one and this one caught my eye the other day, so I impulsively decided to buy it and today I wore it to go to the movies.
The sun was coming down and I haven't really planned on taking pictures for the blog, but my husband suggested that we should take a few photos because he has never seen me wearing a jumpsuit before and he thought it would be good content for my blog, so I accepted and we took these pics.
I don't really like that the photos are too warm, but sometimes you have to work with what mother nature throws at you and try to do your best, but still I think I have created a pretty solid outfit here, I felt comfortable, cute and put together.

Hoy tengo que decir que me he sorprendido a mi misma con este jumpsuit, especialmente porque no tengo este tipo de ropa en mi armario pero tenía tantas ganas de tener uno así que cuando vi este bonito jumpsuit de cuadritos supe que tenía que comprarlo e impulsivamente lo he hecho y me lo he puesto hoy precisamente para ir al cine.
El sol estaba bajando y a pesar de que no había planificado tomar fotos para el blog, mi esposo me sugirió que lo hagamos porque él no me había visto en un jumpsuit antes y pensó que sería un buen contenido para el blog, así que lo hicimos, tomamos algunas fotos que a pesar de no ser las mejores, creo que sirven.
No me gusta que las fotos han salido muy amarillas, pero bueno, a veces hay que trabajar con lo que la madre naturaleza te da, aun así pienso que he creado un look bastante bonito y elegante, no les parece?















*Jumpsuit: Here  *Shoes: Vince Camuto, similar here on sale  *Bag: On sale here   *Sunnies:   Sam Edelman *Choker: Swarovski





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Me encantan los monos por lo cómodos y elegantes que son.
    Muy guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics!!!!! Thank you very much for your visit, I wait for you in my new post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts